She Was Born Different
Layla was born with Biplegic Cerebral Palsy and Epilepsy. She never met the “normal” growth curves at her appointments. Her doctors said she would create her own curve. We decided that being unique and custom was special. At Layla’s Curve, we are beyond blessed to be able to support children in need across the country. We have been working relentlessly to be heard, make a difference, and strive for equality. Let’s work #Gloveson! Together we will make a difference.
How We Give Back
We are beyond blessed to be able to support children in need through our empowerment T-shirts. Spreading awareness is so important in crucial times.
Join the Mather Movement!
Choose a Bag or Customize a New Design
5 ways to prepare for travelBags
- Make a list of all the items you need to bring on your trip. This will help you stay organized and ensure you don’t forget anything.
- Research the destination you are traveling to. This will give you an idea of what to expect when you arrive, as well as what places to visit and what activities to do.
- Check the weather forecast and pack accordingly. This will help you avoid packing items that you may not need or use.
- Allow yourself enough time to pack. Packing the night before can be stressful, so give yourself plenty of time to make sure you have everything you need.
- Invest in a good travel bag. A sturdy and reliable bag will help protect your belongings and make traveling much easier.
5 ways to prepare your kids for schoolBags
- Establish a consistent bedtime and wake up time: This will help your kids adjust to getting up in the morning and help them become more productive during the school day.
- Make sure they have the necessary supplies: Make sure your kids have all the necessary supplies for the start of the school year and that they know where to find them.
- Talk about the school year: Discuss the upcoming year with your kids and let them know what to expect.
- Set goals and expectations: Help your kids set goals for the upcoming year and provide them with the tools and support they need to reach those goals.
- Make sure they have a healthy breakfast: Eating a healthy breakfast is essential for a productive school day. Make sure your kids have a nutritious breakfast every morning.
5 Tips on perseveranceCan't Stop
- Set realistic goals: Make sure you have achievable goals that you can work on each day. When you reach your goals, it will give you the motivation to keep going.
- Celebrate small wins: Don't just focus on the end result, give yourself credit for all the small steps you take along the way. Every little accomplishment is a step closer to your ultimate goal.
- Take a break: It's important to take regular breaks to recharge and refuel. Taking breaks will help you stay focused and motivated on the task at hand.
- Change your perspective: Don't be discouraged by setbacks, instead view them as learning experiences. Every mistake is an opportunity to learn and grow.
- Find a support system: Surround yourself with people who will encourage and motivate you to keep going. Having someone to remind you of your goals and cheer you on is invaluable.
5 ways to become an allyTeach
- Listen to and learn from those who are most affected by injustice and oppression.
- Speak up and take action when you see injustice or inequality taking place.
- Amplify and promote the voices of those who face oppression and don't have the same access to resources and platforms.
- Educate yourself on the history of oppression and systemic racism.
- Support organizations and initiatives that are working to empower those who are marginalized.